Don’t miss your chance to win big through The Vic Foundation’s 50/50 raffle! When you purchase a ticket, you are helping those most in need access life-changing mental health services.
Congrats to our August 50/50 Winner!
Name: Courtney D.
Draw Date: September 10, 2020
Draw Time: 8:30 p.m.
License # LGCA 2390-RF-34768
2. Tickets will be sold beginning at 10am CST on August 10th, 2020 and end at 8:30pm CST on September 10, 2020.
3. The winner will be drawn via a random number generator system from all ticket numbers sold. The draw is at 8:30PM on September 10, 2020* at 2340 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg MB. The winning ticket number and jackpot amount will be posted immediately following the draw on http://thevic5050.com All ticket holders have the right to witness the draw.
4. The winner will be contacted via the e-mail and contact number provided at time of purchase and a cheque will be issued to the customer details provided at time of purchase.
5. Prize is paid by cheque within 30 business days of contact with the winner. If the winner selects the option to have the cheque mailed, additional time will be incurred due to the time required for delivery via the postage system.
6. Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be donated to the Victoria General Hospital Foundation.
7. VGHF is not responsible for difficulties arising in contacting the winner from winner entering erroneous contact information at the time of purchase. If you believe you are a winner and haven’t been contacted by VGHF 50/50 staff, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204)477-3513.
8. All winners who claim their prize agree to share their likeness for the purpose of promoting the VGHF 50/50 raffle.
9. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in The Victoria General Hospital Foundation 50/50 Raffle: All employees of VGHF associated in the management and execution of the 50/50 raffle, all VGHF board members.
10. Winning numbers, player names, amounts and draw dates are also available on the Foundation website at www.thevicfoundation.ca or by calling 204-477-3513.
11. All tickets will be stored electronically for one year after the draw.
12. To contact the 50/50 program please contact: 2340 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3T 2E8 or email@example.com